web-hurd

Re: Broken links

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Broken links
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:27:01 +0200

   Via http://www.gnu.org/directory/hurd.html found
   http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/acknowledgements.html#contents. The
   page is not part anymore of the official webpage AFAIK and more of
   the links in the menu are broken.

I can think of two possible fixes, either we updated the
acknowledgements.html page, or get someone to remove the link from
directory/hurd.html.

Since we don't link to acknowledgements.html anywhere, I think the
right fix is to update directory/hurd.html.  If nobody objects about
this, then I can mail a small patch to the GNU webmasters asking them
to fix it (if someone knows of a faster way, say so).

Cheers.