web-hurd

Regina Press Release

From: Craig
Subject: Regina Press Release
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 16:45:46 -0600

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNER

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS COMES TO REGINA

Regina, Saskatchewan Sept. 3, 2003 –

On September 26th, 2003 a new entertainment magazine will be hitting the newsstands and the University of Regina. James Wright, owner of Pulse Regina says "there is a niche that needs to be filled and we aim to fill it."

The Pulse will offer entertainment news, reviews and interviews with music groups, restaurant and bar owners and anyone else involved in the entertainment industry that is in Regina. James Wright says "there are some of the best bar bands and groups in Canada that come to this city and they are not getting the recognition that they deserve!" We will also offer coupons from local businesses and special advertising offers to the consumer. "Any advertiser that wants to target the 19-35 crowd of young adults should be taking a look at this medium.

We Are Regina's Entertainment source.

-30-

James Wright

Pulse Regina

306-525-8909

address@hidden

Pulse Regina

Entertainment News

Unique Advertising Offers

##

1 Time mailing only

If you recieved this message by error please accept my apologies.

Free Home Based Business
Take A Look
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/8294370/FREE