web-hurd

Re: translation of hurd pages to portuguese

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: translation of hurd pages to portuguese
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:38:17 +0200 (MEST)

   I'm a brazilian programmer and a linux/fbsd user, and I'm
   interested on = hurd and his "philosophy"... and so, to make some
   kernel hacks, surely, when I get familiarized with it... = so, at
   this time, I want to know if is interesting to you the translation
   of the hurd homepage to portuguese.. if yes, = please reply this
   and I will do it.

You should do it on your own initiative, instead of asking us to ask
you to do it. :-) All contributions (no matter how small) are always
appreciated!