web-hurd

a bug in a page?

From: Arclele
Subject: a bug in a page?
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 06:11:39 +0100

Hi,
in your page:
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/users-guide/using_gnuhurd.html#Searching%20the%20web

there is write:

Searching the web

<@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
When we have a specific problem, and cannot easily find a solution in the
documentation, searching the web will often help us solve our problem.
Currently, the
most popular search engine is Google, available at http:// www.google.com.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@>

and

[#####################
We will present a real-life example. Suppose that I am using the Galeon web
browser on
a Debian GNU system. I visit http://www.google.com
#####################]

and than two similar paragraph like:

<@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
When we have a specific problem, and cannot easily find a solution in the
documentation, searching the web will often help us solve our problem.
Currently, the
most popular search engine is Google, available at http:// www.google.com.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@>

[#####################
We will present a real-life example. Suppose that I am using the Mozilla web
browser on
a Debian GNU system, and I visit a web site that contains a Java applet, but
Mozilla
does not launch the applet. To find out how to fix this problem, I visit
Google:

Is it correct?

Arclele
---
un Khompagno a un compagno:"e' inutile che esprimi il tuo
consenso,  perche' io  a te  non ti  ho mai visto zappare
la terra", il compagno: "beh, neanche io ti ho visto dove
stavo io, mentre tu zappavi  la terra", il Khompagno "per
forza  se stavo  a zappare  la terra come  facevo a stare
dove stavi tu"