web-hurd

Re: Webpages out of date :www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd

From: M. Gerards
Subject: Re: Webpages out of date :www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:02:33 +0100

Quoting James Michael DuPont <address@hidden>:

>     Ognyan> Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>     >> But as Marco pointed out, send a patch. :-)
>
>     Ognyan> What about the attached patch?
>
> hey, you mean me? I am going to work on this tonight, even if it is
> just a redirect to the page of the original and best HURD info.

What do you mean? Ognyan sent in a patch and wants to know if this
solves it.

What do you mean with "the original and best HURD info"? I think just
redirecting is a bad thing to do, especially because some people might
think the page that is redirected to is an official page.

Another thing you have to know is that for the Hurd webpages we have to
follow the GNU policy for webpages.

About the L4 work and the webpages, what about adding the current
L4 Hurd documentation in the documentation section on the site?

--
Marco