web-hurd

l4-hurd.html

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: l4-hurd.html
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:44:02 +0100

Hi guys,

I long ago deleted the l4-hurd.html page from the CVS repository.
However, it seems that cvs deletions are not correctly mirrored to the web
page.

This means that the old l4-hurd.html file still lingers around.

What can be done about it?  I don't know exactly, but we should contact
whoever does this mirroring at GNU about it, and work out a solution.
Either they will take into accounts file removals from CVS in the mirror
process, or they will delete unwanted fiels automatically.

Can someone of you please do that (find out who is responsible, mail them
with the request)?

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden