web-hurd

Re: German translation...

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: German translation...
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:24:19 +0200

At Mon, 03 May 2004 18:59:42 +0200,
ams wrote:

> I checked the German translation by Reinhard Müller, and it is ok.
> The only thing I did was to wrap some lines, and removed some bogus
> copyright years.
>
> Patch for whatsnew.html inlined, and whatsnew.de.html attached.

Ok, thanks to both of you, I checked this in.  I also put in a link on
the hewbrew page with just the english word German.

Reinhard, I did not proof read the translation, but one thing I
noticed: The use of the masc article "der" for the GNU/Hurd and Hurd.
I prefer to just keep it without an article in German.  So I changed
that.

And, of course, sorry for the massive delay.  Hopefully you are still
interested in translating more :)

Thanks,
Marcus