web-hurd

Re: 404 on hurd's site

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: Re: 404 on hurd's site
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:15:03 +0200

Quoting Marcus Brinkmann <address@hidden>:

> At Sat, 22 May 2004 02:39:31 +0200,
> Arclele wrote:
> > Hi, in your page:
> > http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/
> >
> > there are a link to:
> > http://www.htu.tugraz.at/~past/hurd/global/
> > label: the Hurd Source Code Cross Reference
> >
> > that are 404
>
> Patrick, the site ays temporarily moved but the redirect doesn't work
> either.  What's the situation here?  Any predictions of the future?

We have a broken Apache config and a broken GLOBAL on the server.

I was able to reenable the static part, this means we have modules hurd,
gnumach, mig and libc from May 23 2004 (2004-05-23).
Search is not working.

Due to broken GLOBAL on this machine updates may not happen before August.

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <past at sbox dot tugraz dot at>