web-hurd

Winning Notification

From: Miller Ian
Subject: Winning Notification
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:19:59 -0400

OVERSEAS STAKES LOTTERY

INTERNATIONAL DAKAR SENEGAL.

OFFICE: 8-10 FREE TOWN AVE,

PLOT: 328 REPUBLIC DAKAR SENEGAL.

      REF NUMBER;OSL/175/029/04

      BATCH NUMBER;AT-110-SJ06-04

        CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to inform you, that as a result of our recent lottery draws held
on 19th June 2004.Your email address attached to ticket number 270022465896-532
with serial number 9652-662 drew lucky number 7-18-18-23-31-45 which
consequently won 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
3,000,000(EUROS)(THREE MILLION EUROS)

Note:

ALL participants in this lottery program have been selected randomly through a
computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 companies and 30,000,000
individual email addresses from all search engines and web sites.

This promotional program takes place every year,and is promoted and sponsored
by eminent personalities like he sultan of brunei,Bill Gates Of Microsoft inc
,Multi Choice and other corperate organisations.This is to encourage the use of
the internet and

computers worldwide.

For security purpose and clarity,we advise that you keep your winning
informations confidential until your claims have been processed and your money
remitted to you.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims
and unwarranted abuse of this programe by some particitants. We look forward to
your active participant in our next year USD50 Million slot.

You are requested to contact our clearance officer below to assist you with
your winning and subsequent payments.All winning must be claim not later than
onemonth After the date of this notice.

Please note,in order to avoid unnecessary delay and complications remember to
quote your reference numberand batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore,should there be any change of addresses do inform our agent as soon
as possible.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

NOTE;YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ARE

BELOW 25 YEARS OF AGE.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Ian Miller

(LOTTERY COORDINATOR)