web-hurd

Hurd Sourcecode Cross Reference completely working again

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: Hurd Sourcecode Cross Reference completely working again
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 09:04:41 +0200

Hello!

Hurd Sourcecode Cross Reference at
http://www.htu.tugraz.at/~past/hurd/global/
is completely working again. This means it is updated every Saturday morning and searchable.

I've added hurd-l4 for those who want to have a look at it (me :).
I've also added Savannah-OSKit as mach-HEAD should be OSKit-Mach. I hope this makes sense.

Patrick
--
Engineers motto:  |        Patrick Strasser
[ ] cheap         |    www.htu.tugraz.at/~past/