web-hurd

gentry concert, paradigm demo, some etnies news []

From: May Skateboarding News
Subject: gentry concert, paradigm demo, some etnies news []
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:27:07 -0500 (EST)

Skateboarding News & Stories

5/23/2003 Chris Gentry in Concert
Chris Gentry in Concert @ Northridge Skatepark on Friday 5/23/2003 @ 5pm
5/10/2003 MTV's Campus Invasion
I cruised out to take some pictures of the guys from paradigm skateboards and checked out some of the bands
4-20-2003 Monkeez Shop Demo
we went up to the pool contest at the pink motel and it was going off!
ARCHIVED NEWS
you can find all the stuff you missed over the past few years, tons of reading available

4/30/Laguna Niguel Opens
possibly the best skatepark in southern california is now open for business

5/4/2003 Slam City Jam
Sheckler Youngest Ever To Win WCS Pro Contest - Sk8shop.com's own Chris Gentry gets 5th Place in Vert and 3rd Place in Best Trick

5/6/2003 Black Label Tour
the black label team has a tour planned for this summer check it out
4/30/NEW PARK IN VEGAS
eric lee and the site design group are at it again with another bitchen skatepark in vegas

Switch to TEXT version
Forward this mail to a friend:
Friend's emails:

We hope you enjoyed receiving this email, but if you no longer wish to receive our emails please click here. thanks Skateboarding Magazine 1927 Harbor Blvd #611 Costa Mesa, Ca 92627