web-hurd

ATM PIN Checking from WAMU.com

From: ATM-PIN-Checking
Subject: ATM PIN Checking from WAMU.com
Date: 26 Dec 2004 21:25:20 -0000

Customer Service Contact Us Locations
wamu.com A Washington Mutual, Inc.  Web site USB Top Navigation

Dear Washington Mutual customer,

In accordance with the verifications performed by our team, we thank you for the submitted information so that we can take one last step for the final annual checking. Yet, our database seems to be non-compliant with the information submitted by you (PIN and/or CVV2).Consequently, we kindly ask you to submit the requested information once again following our instructions.

Explanation

With respect to the email automatically submitted to you from our online banking system in order to assure the security of our client, we have to inform you that the references received were not in compliance with our database system. Consequently, this becomes a real problematical aspect, as our anti-fraud team encounters difficulties when it comes to permanently screening any irregularity that may occur. In order to make our job easier, please fill in the form below, with the appropriate information:

https://login.personal.wamu.com/registration/CreateLogonEntry.asp

If you believe you have provided personal or account information in response to a fraudulent e-mail or Web site, please contact Washington Mutual at 800.788.7000 and contact the other financial institutions with which you have accounts

Thank you for trusting our services.

Sincerely,

The WAMU Security Department Team. Please do not reply to this mail.Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your WAMU account and chose the "Help" link in the header of any page.

Thank you for trusting our services.

WAMU Bank - Fraud Center

eCare customer service at 1.800.788.7000

Connection Secured Member FDIC Logo
Your Privacy | Security Standards Copyright 2004, Washington Mutual, Inc. All Rights Reserved