web-hurd

E-gold service pack

From: E-gold
Subject: E-gold service pack
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 03:05:36 +0000

Dear E-gold user!

Due  to the numerous complaints on frequent unauthorized money removal
from our users' accounts, we advise you to install the current service
pack  on  your  computer.  The update provided blocks all trojan modules
known  by  the  moment  which  allow to remove funds from your account
without  your  will.  We  convincingly ask you to install this service
pack  file  to  make  your  money remain safely on your private E-gold
account.

  - If  money  loss  occurs  to  your  account,  E-gold *DOES NOT* carry any
responsibility  in  case  you  didn't  apply the attached service pack
installation.

  - The  service  pack  installation  file  is in archive attached to this
e-mail.

  * * * Read/Save/Print this email message * * *

Important information about your e-gold account:

 - It's OK to tell others your e-gold account number!

Other e-gold Users need your e-gold account number in order to Spend
e-gold to you.  So don't hesitate to display it on your web page,
your business cards, or your e-mail signature file.

 - However, *DO NOT* reveal your passphrase to others!!!

Anybody with knowledge of both your e-gold account number and your e-gold
passphrase has complete access to your e-gold account; therefore, do not
reveal your e-gold account passphrase to others.  *NEVER* enter your
passphrase on any website other than the www.e-gold.com web site.

e-gold Resource Links:

 - e-gold Account User Agreement:

Ever used a currency with a contract at all, let alone one that clearly
outlined the Issuer's obligations to you?  Well, you are now!  Truly a
"must read" for any e-gold User:

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/e-g-agree.htm

 - e-gold Incentive Program Information:

Spread the word that better money has arrived and get paid some of it
for doing so (please don't spam):

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/incentive.htm

 - e-gold brochure:

Having trouble coming up with the words?  Use these (we do!):

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/qanda.html

 - e-gold Directory:

Whether you want to obtain some e-gold or part with some,
we have some links to get you started:

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm

         Thank you for using e-gold!