web-hurd

Salah

From: ebf02
Subject: Salah
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:40:30 -0000 (GMT)

-- From:Mr.E.B Fasheyiky
London,U.K.

Greetings to you.

I am Mr.E.B Fasheyiky and though I reside in the U.K, I am actually a
citizen of U.A.E. I am the heir apparent to a family business with its
"roots" in Dubai, U.A.E. The importance of my position in my family
mandated that I be sent to study for a degree in the U.K. At the
conclusion of my degree programme, my family decided to open the first
European branch of the company in the U.K and I was put in-charge to run
it. This was of course a good beginning for me.

 At present, we are at the end of another trading year and our auditors
have once again brought it to our attention, that the tax rates
applicable to our company due to the fact that we the owners are not
british is gradually "killing" our business. Unlike the last time I was
alerted, I have this time, taken a critical overview of the records from
"day one" and the auditors seem very correct. This situation when related
to my father has really been disturbing. After much "brain storming", my
father has decided to close the UK branch. He has directed that we
salvage what is left of our investment and concentrate our efforts on
Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

Now, you must wonder why I have contacted you! I am contacting you now
because there is an arrangement that I have personally mapped out to
ensure that what ever cash remaining in the Company account be transferred
to who ever is willing to assist me in this regards. All you will be
required to do is to draft an agreement from your end that you will be
supplying Medical and Agricultural Equipment to the tune of $18,500,000
(Eighteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my
Company's favour.Once this agreement is set up,I will need to see the
contents and have a copy submitted to my bankers here so they can
immediately begin the transfer processes of the stipulated amount in
favour of goods to be supplied(Supposedly) by you.

 After the agreement between you and I has been submitted to my bankers,
I will file for bankruptcy while the agreement still stands with my
bankers.This way,I will be able to leave the U.K back to my Country
without having to pay so much taxes on the funds remaining and I will not
be loosing much money at the same time.You must understand that I
personally have something in it for myself because what I declare to the
company in Dubai,is what will be stated and accepted. If you are willing
to assist,please respond to this message and bear in mind that your
confidentiality is required because if this arrangement fails,I
will probably loose everything I own in the U.K For your assistance,there
is a reward.This will be discussed as soon as I get a response from you.

Feel free to reach me by email.I will be awaiting your response anxiously.
Thank you in view of your anticipated urgent cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.E.B Fasheyiky