web-hurd

WBUA

From: WBUA
Subject: WBUA
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:50:46 +0200

NEWS

Dear ,

It is our pleasure and honor to inform you that in accordance with your request, we have opened a new portal that will provide you with a quality, all encompassing and complete utilization adapted to your and our needs.

On our pages, in addition to the ability to search the databases of over 20,000,000 institutions, you can use our web-mail services, publish works, exchange information, participate in research and projects, access works and download published members' works, as well as taking advantage of the special partner member benefits* and other benefits about which you can find more detailed information on our benefits link.

Best regards
WBUA Team

Copyright©2004
The World Business University Association
All rights reserved.
The World Business University Association torch and logo are registered trademarks of
The World Business University