web-hurd

Oceanside, Ca Portal - July Edition

From: Oceanside Portal
Subject: Oceanside, Ca Portal - July Edition
Date: 14 Jul 2005 09:30:27 -0500

Welcome to OsideAlive.com, Oceanside California's first complete portal for community members - offering local news, reviews, business listings, forums, free classifieds, giveaways, and more!

July Newsletter

OsideAlive.com News
June for OsideAlive.com brought our most active month yet with over 3000 visits and over 100 registered users in our forums (although people aren't saying much - is everyone that shy?)
We've added some space for O'Fest images and comments - check it out
Recent wedding?  Contact us and we'll set up an image gallery and forum space for you to post pictures of the occasion and allow guests to leave comments - it's totally free and it will allow loved ones who couldn't attend to see what they missed
Local organizations (non-profit) and groups contact us to get listed on the website (free) - we may even be able to set you up with an event calendar!
We'll be adding the military section soon - local (Pendleton) and world military news, forums, military-only discounts, and more.  Contact us if you have any suggestions for other items that should be in the new section

Recent Images and Forum posts

Saint Cunningham
Why is it that even after all the evidence clearly showing illegal activity by congressman "Randy"...

MS Challenge
This September I will be walking 50 miles over 3 days to raise funds for Multiple Sclerosis...

User-submitted articles
Interested in writing a human interest or at least generally interesting article for OsideAlive.com...

Recent Classifieds

Sofa Bed - $150.00
In perfect condition. The bed has never been used and slight use of the sofa. Mattress has the orginal plastic cover on it. Must see!

Power Rider - $150 This is a great exercise unit that is brand new. I bought this thinking...
Jake - $1.00 Male fixed Himmalyan blue point. Needs a home that has no other pets...
Dishwasher - $100.00 DISHWASHER Excellent condition. $100 or best offer
Peter Max pictures (2) - $55.00 Very modern, colorful, framed Peter Max images. Striking...
Mason Journeyman Mason w/ concrete experience. 8years +
Share a condo - $800! El Camino Real, Oceanside: All new. Includes 1Bd. 1Ba. 1 parking...

Recent Reviews

Oceanside Pier
The pier is what makes Oceanside, well Oceanside. Awesome to fish from and romantic in the evening.

Alberto's Mexican Food This is the best place for Carne Asada Burritos. They also have...
Autlan Carniceria Y Taqueria They have the best Carne Asada Tacos for a reasonable price.
Carlito's Chicken   The Best roasted chicken and the best price ever. I would recommend...
Inner World Gifts This headshop has been here awhile and I've always found something...

The site is constantly being updated so check back often -
and if we're missing something, please tell us!

Please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested

Thanks - The OsideAlive.com Team

Not interested in receiving more?
FLP 4535 W Sahara #105 LVNV 89102 or Click here:
Unsubscribe

Would you like to send your ad to this list of local optin emails? Send us an email here.