web-hurd

Reciprocal Link Exchanges

From: Rob Parker
Subject: Reciprocal Link Exchanges
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 8:47:35 -0600

Good Day

We are contacting you on behalf of the site http://www.firststepworld.com/

We have visited your web site at http://www.gnu.org/ and feel that your site
fits perfectly with the profile we are looking for. Our client is looking for
reciprocal links with their expansive site.

If you would be prepared to exchange reciprocal links with our client please
add a link to our client’s site using the details below.

Title : Language schools Worldwide | Spanish French Italian Language Schools
URL  : http://www.firststepworld.com/
Description : First Step offers certified language immersion programs around
the world. Language schools where you can Learn Spanish, Italian, French,
German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese or Greek in numerous travel destinations
worldwide.

or you may cut and paste the following html :

<!-- Html starts -->
Spanish French Italian Language Schools</a><br>
First Step World offers certified language immersion programs around the world.
Language schools where you can Learn Spanish, Italian, French, German, Chinese,
Portuguese, Japanese or Greek in numerous travel destinations worldwide. </p>
<!-- Html Ends -->

Then please reply to this email telling us the exact URL where we can review
the link, include your sites title, description and URL. Please also visit
http://www.firststepworld.com/directory/directory_pages.php and select the
category that best suits you. We will then place a reciprocal link back to your
site. It is important that you reply with this email intact so that we can
trace your details.

We will then email you the details of where you can view your link.

Reciprocal link building with theme related sites promotes search engine
positioning. The geographic position of the site is not important when building
a healthy link structure. Therefore sites that are based in say Australia can
link with sites in North America and gain benefits in search engine ranking.

Our apologies if you do not wish to take part in a link exchange and if you
would like to be removed from our mailing list please click this link
http://www.leaf-seo-tools.com/address@hidden if you cannot click on the link
please cut and paste the link.

Please note there is no charge to you for accepting a link request from us, our
client requesting the links has paid all fees.

Rob Parker
Leaf Tech Web Inc.

You may opt out from having future emails sent to you by clicking this link
http://www.leaf-seo-tools.com/address@hidden