web-hurd

Developer wanted for - The GNU Hurd

From: Chandrashekhar.Turha
Subject: Developer wanted for - The GNU Hurd
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:10:17 +0200

Hi,
        This is Chandra Shekhar from Infineon Technologies, Bangalore, India. I
happen to browser through the savannah.gnu.org and saw that there are some
project which required Perl developer.

Just to give you background about myself. I am working in the area of s/w
build/integration and automation using GNU Makefiles and Perl. I have used Perl
programming for s/w packaging with Installshield. Also, I have been working on
Perl for 4+ yrs.

I would be interested in contributing for the projects where Perl developer is
required.

I look forward to working with savannah community ;-)

Thanks,
Shekhar.