web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Fri. 11-12-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Fri. 11-12-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:06:00 -0500

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL   FRIDAY NOVEMBER 12, 2004
(Deuteronomy 10:12, Matthew 9:9)

God is calling you to make a difference with your life.....NOW!  Each day
this ministry is in prayer for people of all ages who are dealing with
tremendous mental and health challenges.  Many prayer requests we get each
day are
simply for God to give them a moment's relief from the pain in their body.
Sadly, everyday we are in prayer for people who have had a family member or
close friend die.  The reality of this life is that because of sin our
bodies do break down and become sick at some point.  Death is a reality that
each one of us will face one day.  That is why today I want to
encourage and challenge you to not waste even one day that God can use your
life in His service.

I look back over my life and zero in on that 12 year period when I was not
walking with the Lord, living in rebellion to God, His Word, and most of
all, His plan for my life.  During those years God blessed me with a clear
mind, perfect health, tremendous energy, things that you cannot put a price
tag on.  I took those incredible blessings from God for granted and instead
of using my life to serve Him, chose instead to serve myself.  I took those
precious gifts from God and did not use them to bring glory to Him, but to
myself.  I took for granted life itself, acting like it would never end when
the Bible clearly teaches that tomorrow is promised to none of us.

Even though I am only 46 and God has continued to bless me with a clear mind
(though some may argue that point on certain days), tremendous energy, and
great health, I never take one day for granted since I know that I wake up
each morning  and my mind and body continue to function only by the grace of
God.  That is why each day I do my very best to give God everything that I
have.  God gives His very best to me each day, how can I give Him anything
less than my best?

So exactly what is God calling you to do?  Many think serving God means
selling everything you have and going to live in some far off jungle.  While
God does burden many people to serve Him in a missionary capacity, most
people God calls to serve Him right where they are at in their life.  Don't
think for a second that it is an accident or coincidence you go to school
where you do or that you work where you do.  It is God who opened those
doors and has placed you for this season of your life right where He wants
you to be.  GOD NEEDS HIS CHILDREN IN EVERY SCHOOL, IN EVERY TYPE OF
BUSINESS, IN EVERY OCCUPATION !

Never forget that your greatest witness for the Lord will always be how you
live you life before others each day.  People do notice.  Also, the greatest
thing you can share with someone after how they can be saved is what Jesus
has done in your life.  You are a living testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ!
God has you at the school you go to, at the job you work at, living where
you do, meeting people in the course of your daily activities for a reason
and purpose.  Especially today where the better part of 2 full generations
don't go to church, you are the only Bible they will ever read and the only
contact with Christ they will ever have.  NOBODY IS IN YOUR LIFE BY
ACCIDENT!

***However, there are some of you reading this today that God IS calling to
a new level of commitment and service and you know exactly who you are.  God
is speaking to you clearly through this message today.  He is telling you
that now is the time to step out in faith and trust Him.  He has given you a
special burden to serve Him and wants you to trust Him today.  This word is
simply His confirmation of what He has already been talking to you about.
The fear and doubt you have are coming from satan.  Now is the time to step
out in faith, trust Him, and do with your life what you know God is calling
you to do.

I love you and care about you so much.  Our life is made up of different
seasons, and in each season God gives us opportunities to serve Him.  We do
not have the promise of tomorrow, only the reality of today.  I pray that
you will not waste today, this precious gift God has given to you.  He has
allowed you to wake up for a reason, and the ultimate reason is so that you
can serve and glorify Him with your life.  Should you be blessed with many
years of life, at some point your body will begin to break down.  You will
experience sickness and poor health.  Eventually you will die.

That is why during this season where you have a clear mind, good health, the
mental and physical ability to do great things for God, you have to take
advantage of them.  Don't allow satan to lull you into the belief that you
will always be able to serve the Lord in the future.  His lie is that you
need to worry about yourself now, and you can serve God later.  God has
called ALL of His children no matter what age you are to serve Him now, not
tomorrow.  It is God, NOT YOU, that will provide for your day to day needs
along your journey as He has promised.

In closing, I again want to speak directly to those of you who have been
struggling with God's calling on your life.  For most, you are right where
He wants you to be for this season.  Keep being the salt of the earth, the
light to this world in your school, in your workplace.  But for some of you,
God is calling you to step out in faith and to fully and unconditionally
surrender your life to Him today.  He wants to use you in a special way in
serving His Kingdom.

My counsel to you is this.  Be honored God wants to use you.  We get a few
opportunities along our journey to do something great with our life.  Not in
the way the world judges greatness, but in the way God judges greatness.
There is nothing greater you can do with your life than to serve the Lord.
Step out in faith, trust the Lord to guide you and meet your every need as
you answer His call to service.  God is calling you to make a difference
with your life...NOW!!!

"As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax
collector's booth. "Follow me," he told him, and Matthew got up and followed
him."  Matthew 9:9 (NIV)

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.