web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Translation Coordination Status

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Translation Coordination Status
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:30:06 -0500

    None of us has the admin rights on www savannah project to add
    new members (there's only Masayuki Hatta, who was the former
    web translator manager, I guess).

    Should we ask chief-webmaster for us (all web trans managers)
    to be promoted as project admins? Just one or two of us?

    Please, note that I'm also CC'ing chief-webmaster.

I don't care which.  Please do one or the other.

It is important for minor decisions like this to be made quickly and
not take up much of people's time and energy.  So please do not spend
a long time deciding which way to do this.