web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] (none)

From: Netopia.biz
Subject: [Web-trans] (none)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:17:14 -0500

Greetings:

My name is Melanie Miller, and I am writing you this email from my home here in Florida. The reason for this email is that you and I share something in common...

At some point in our lives we contemplated or tried to start a home business. Don't worry; I'm not trying to sell you anything. I just want to ask you a simple question?

If I helped you start a part-time business from your home and in two years you retired... would you send me a Thank You card?

If your answer is "Yes" reply to this email saying “Send More Info” and I will send out some information to you right away. If your answer is "no" please delete this email because I will not be contacting you again.

Thank you so much for your time.

I hope you will at least take a free look.

Melanie Miller

"Independent Associate Member"

$1.67 A Day
8345 NW 66TH ST #3968
MIAMI FL 33166-2626

copyright © 2004 - $ 1.67 A Day - all rights reserved