web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] HI- Document and Filing Organizers- COURSES that Help

From: AmigoCyber
Subject: [Web-trans] HI- Document and Filing Organizers- COURSES that Help
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:01:24 -0600

Hi  (in alphabetical order)
  ARCHIVISTS
  DOCUMENT MANAGERS
  EDITORS
  LIBRARIANS
  OFFICE MANAGERS
  ORGANIZERS
  SYSTEMS MANAGERS
  WRITERS

Are you asked for help organizing, filing
and finding paper and computer files?

Our courses can help and at NO CHARGE.

Mix business and pleasure-
If you are visiting Mexico City or Costa Rica this
THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS or whenever-

** DROP BY for a chat and FREE courses.
** BRING YOUR GROUP--
    use our conference rooms for FREE
    and we can present our FREE courses.
** GET GOOD TOURIST ADVISE
   What to see!!    Where to buy!!
** BRING YOUR LAPTOP or CPU (the box):
    at very reasonable prices we will
    configure the beast  to your needs
    and install some terrific softwares.

In Mexico City call us at 5591-0505
and ask for AMIGO.  For inexpensive
and very nice hotels close to us just ask-
          address@hidden
or click "VISIT MEXICO" at the bottom line-
       http://www.AmigoCyber.net

Some of our FREE COURSES-

A- STEP-by-STEP MOVE YOUR DESK AND
   YOUR OFFICE INTO YOUR COMPUTER
   Tired of living in two worlds?
               IT´S SO EASY

B-  HABITS OF HIGHLY SUCCESFUL COMPUTERS
   Software to make that machine part of the team.
              IT´S SO EASY

C- FINDING, RETRIEVING AND MANIPULATING
    TEXT AND FILES  IN THE BIG ARCHIVE.
     Using Wildcards, Boolean operators,
        Full-File and  Full-Text  Indexing
              IT´S SO EASY

Drop us a line- with FREE COURSES
 in the "Subject" box
     address@hidden

Amigo uploads daily a BIG ARCHIVE
for legal offices.  Check it out at
 http://www.amigocyber.net/BJ-download.html

Our courses are given in  Mexico City and
San José, Costa Rica.  We will come to you
if our expenses are covered and we can fit it in.
    (probably not until next year)
Come on down for a visit--you won´t be sorry

Don´t want any more Amigo emails -
Just  send an email with REMOVE in the
subject line to       address@hidden
Be sure you send it from the same email
address where this message was received.

Adios Amigos
(and Amigas)

AmigoCyber is a division of
MotherConchita S.A. de C.V.