websec-users

Re: [Websec-users] updates

From: Baruch Even
Subject: Re: [Websec-users] updates
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 07:31:28 +0200

Hi,

Right now I'm the only one doing work on websec, and I do very little
work. I have some patches that I need to integrate so it will take me
time to get to your changes, but they do look interesting.

I'd suggest posting them on the Patch Tracker on the project website,
you can find it in: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/websec/

Just file each patch in it's own entry and in due time they will be
properly integrated.

Thanks!

Baruch

* Adam Stanley <address@hidden> [021222 07:18]: