websec-users

Re: Setting up Web secretary

From: Baruch Even
Subject: Re: Setting up Web secretary
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:55:15 +0200

Hi,

You can run websec from any directory, you do not need root access or
anything.

The simplest way to set it up is to open the archive in the directory
you want to run it in, say /home/pastoors/websec (also known as
~/websec). And then change directory into that directory and run websec
as: ./websec

The example configuration is available in the archive as url.list and
ignore.list files, look at them and at the man pages.

Let me know if this is not clear enough, I'd also like to know if you
succeed to set it up.

Baruch

* Gero Pastoors <address@hidden> [031015 23:48]: