websec-users

URL missing error

From: Adam Stanley
Subject: URL missing error
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:18:36 -0500

I've noticed the following error on a couple of different pages.  Has anyone
else seen it and know what the issue is?  (Granted, I'm on a pre-Baruch
version, but I would think something like this would be pretty basic.)

> Unable to retrieve Yahoo! Top Stories - Reuters
> (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index&cid=578).
>
> Detailed error as follows:
> <HTML>
> <HEAD><TITLE>An Error Occurred</TITLE></HEAD>
> <BODY>
> <H1>An Error Occurred</H1>
> 400 URL missing
> </BODY>
> </HTML>

Adam

P.S. I've got some features that I'd like to discuss with the gropu, but I'll
start another thread for that.

--
Adam Stanley
address@hidden