weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [patch #6858] port weechat to enchant instead of aspell

From: FlashCode
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [patch #6858] port weechat to enchant instead of aspell
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:14:56 +0000

Update of patch #6858 (project weechat):

                Category:                    None => aspell plugin
             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Thank you for patch.

Would it be possible to add another patch for cmake stuff? (cmake is now
recommended way to compile weechat, even if there is still autotools).

Moreover, this patch will be used in version 0.3.1 (I hope, or later, I don't
know), because new features are freezed for 0.3.0.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6858>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/