weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #33186] random crashes after a few hours running

From: Sebastien Helleu
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #33186] random crashes after a few hours running
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:04:01 +0000

Update of bug #33186 (project weechat):

             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

This crash log file is not enough to fix problem (it would be enough only if
you are able to tell me exactly how to reproduce crash).
So, please recompile WeeChat with debug and get a trace with gdb, like
explained in doc:
http://weechat.org/files/doc/devel/weechat_user.en.html#report_crashes

If you are not able to reproduce crash, then I'll close this bug, and you can
file another bug later if you have a similar crash (or if you know how to
reproduce it).

Thank you.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?33186>

  Message posté via/par Savannah