weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #33836] 'MODE #channel' answers displayed atfer parti

From: Sebastien Helleu
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #33836] 'MODE #channel' answers displayed atfer parting #channel
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 07:15:06 +0000

Update of bug #33836 (project weechat):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 2 - Minor
             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Xilov,

I'm aware about this, it's a minor problem for me.

The only way to fix, would be to "attach" a channel to an outgoing message, so
WeeChat will know that the "MODE #channel" is attached to #channel. When
#channel is PART, if the MODE #channel is not yet sent (delayed because of
anti-flood), then it will be destroyed and not sent.
But this solution is not perfect, because if message was already sent, and
that channel is PART, it will still be displayed (it will be rare though,
since answer should come quickly from server).

By the way there is same problem with any command, not only MODE.

I will fix that in near future.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?33836>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/