weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #33471] Crash under uim-fep

From: Sebastien Helleu
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #33471] Crash under uim-fep
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 11:30:14 +0000

Update of bug #33471 (project weechat):

             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

Looks like invalid UTF-8 chars are received by WeeChat when running under
uim-fep (incomplete chars: for example WeeChat receives 2 bytes instead of 3,
for a 3-bytes long UTF-8 char).
(maybe a bug in uim-fep ?)

I fixed the problem by replacing any invalid UTF-8 char by "?" in input. Then
it should not crash any more.

Please test it, and confirm if fix is ok or not. Then I'll mark bug as fixed
if it's ok.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?33471>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/