weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #34970] crash when close buffer

From: Sebastien Helleu
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #34970] crash when close buffer
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 15:21:02 +0000

Update of bug #34970 (project weechat):

             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

There is no buffer beginning with "irc.core." (except if you have an irc
server called "core").
So please tell me what is the exact name of buffer you are closing, name can
be for example:

core.weechat (this one can't be closed)
irc.server.freenode
irc.freenode.#weechat

Moreover, I will need the backtrace with gdb, please look at doc for doing
that: http://weechat.org/files/doc/devel/weechat_user.en.html#report_crashes

By the way, many crashs can be caused by scripts, so your list of scripts is
welcome too (and please try without any script loaded to be sure it's not a
crash caused by a script).

For your second question, please join #weechat on irc.freenode.net for help,
this bug is not the right place to ask ;)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34970>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/