weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #39093] Can't register new nick name, because of ***

From: Sebastien Helleu
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #39093] Can't register new nick name, because of *** after passwd in email
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:07:06 +0000

Update of bug #39093 (project weechat):

                Category:                    None => other plugins
              Item Group:            irc protocol => display
             Assigned to:                    None => flashcode

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

You should be able to register anyway, the password and emails are just hidden
on screen, but are sent with the command.

You can customize or delete the "rmodifier", which is used to hide password,
see /help rmodifier and /rmodifier (the default rmodifier is called
"command_auth").

For me since you can customize behaviour it's not really a bug. Maybe default
value of rmodifier can be improved, I'll check that.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?39093>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/