weechat-support

[Weechat-support] Relay Ignore Buffer Question

From: Mark Johanson
Subject: [Weechat-support] Relay Ignore Buffer Question
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 10:35:17 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering (after doing some searching and having google-fu failures) if
it is possible to ignore specific buffers for relay only? We have a buffer for
server notifications which is generally pretty active, but when I happen to be
away from my desk and still need to communicate those same notifications are
quite annoying on my phone. :) Is there a way to just ignore the buffer on the
relay rather then ignoring it completely?

Thanks,