weps-users

[weps-users] Downloading files from weps

From: Don Norman
Subject: [weps-users] Downloading files from weps
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:30:21 -0500

I just installed weps and loaded a lot of files. When I try to download a php file by zipping it or by right clicking the file name and selecting "Save Target As", I get either an empty zip file or a zero length php file. When I look at my php log, I see that Apache is attempting to run the file rather than downloading it. Is there some setting that I need to use to be able to download php files?

Don Norman
Applied Programming Solutions, LLC
address@hidden

512-847-7077