wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Changing 'Loyal'

From: Asa Swain
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Changing 'Loyal'
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:57:30 -0800 (PST)

I like the idea of removing loyal as a random trait.
People will scream and shout, but it is a good thing.
It means you no longer have to have only loyal level 3
units. Of course without loyal, people's armies will
cost a lot more, which means scenarios may need to
increase the amount of gold they give the player.

I like the idea of racial traits, but I think if we
introduce 5 new traits people will get confused which
traits are universal and which are just for certain
races.

-Asa