wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.

From: Hogne Håskjold
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 00:44:34 +0100

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 06:31:08PM -0500, John McNabb wrote:
> All,
>       I have committed the first images for the ruined castle and its
> variants, the sunken and swamp castles.  I would like to add the terrain
> types into the mainline terrain and make them available for the campaign
> developers to incorporate into their maps.  My proposal is to use the
> letter 'N' for the ruin, 'O' for the sunken ruin, and 'Q' for the swamp
> ruin.  Are there any objections or proposed alternatives to these?
>
> Thanks,
> John (aka Darth Fool)

Hi

I think 'O' is designated for orc castle, althought it seems the gfx
for it never turned up. I guess it's ok to use the letter for
something else.

While we're at it. Dave, could you give us a quick status update on
the new terrain letter stuff we have talked about. I understand it has
turned out to be more difficult than first anticipated?

at the moment we still have some free chars though:
http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~haskjold/wesnoth/map_letters.html

--
mvh                 (o_
Hogne Håskjold      //\