wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Initial moves towards inclusion of high elves

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Initial moves towards inclusion of high elves
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:32:15 -0500

Namely, I would like to split the Elvish Sorceress off into a separate line, so that over the next few releases people are not hiring/acquiring the thing in campaigns. I would not change the id of the unit, I would really just sever the leveling connection to it from the shaman.

Thus, anyone who had the unit in their save files would still be able to keep it, but it would quietly "encourage" people to stop getting it.