wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.2 revisited

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.2 revisited
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 02:00:03 -0500

Isaac Clerencia wrote:

Wesnoth 0.9.2 will be released at the end of this week, may be on Thursday night or Friday morning.

The string freeze for this release will start tonight at 00:00AM, then I will run update-po and upload the .pot files that will be shipped with 0.9.2, so please, don't upload new strings during the freeze.
Since we are heading for Wesnoth 1.0, and there will be an extended period (at least four weeks) before release during which there will be a strict string freeze, I don't think we should have string freezes at the moment: indeed I think we will do better for everyone if we encourage people to make all their text changes asap.

David