wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] "It's your turn" window

From: Julien Tailleur
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] "It's your turn" window
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:46:57 +0200

Hi everyone,

I had not played wesnoth since the 0.9.1 and I must say that when I
downloaded the 0.9.4 yesterday, I was quite impressed by the
improvments. You are really doing a good job!

I know that making a suggestion without being able to do it myself is
quite an easy job, but I was wondering why there is no "it is your turn
window" to wake you up and prevent the people you play with to have to
remind you that "it is your turn to play" too often :-)

I know that wesnoth is supposed to be freezed, but I think this would be
a usefull feature.

Bye!

--
Julien Tailleur