wget-dev

Re: wget2 | New option --dane (!522)

From: John Scott (@j0hns)
Subject: Re: wget2 | New option --dane (!522)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:09:21 +0000

John Scott commented:

I don't know nothing about nothing, but you might want to look into the
DANE_VFLAG_ONLY_CHECK_EE_USAGE flag, which is where it ignores the CAs and
checks only for DANE validity. Usually when people say they want to use DANE,
this is what they mean. Of course, revocation checking via a CRL or OCSP should
still be performed, and it looks like we're still doing that.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/522#note_1354103972