wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Fix build with OpenSSL enabled. (!539)

From: @rockdaboot
Subject: Re: wget2 | Fix build with OpenSSL enabled. (!539)
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 10:43:32 +0000

Tim Rühsen commented:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/539#note_1808262168

This is not reproducible for me, nor in any of our CI runners. Please give more
details about your environment, compiler, linker, openssl version etc. Also
append your config.log if possible.

Your patch would no longer allow building wget2/libwget without external crypto
library.
The entries in `bootstrap.conf` have been added for a reason :smiley:.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/merge_requests/539#note_1808262168