wp-mirror-list

[Wp-mirror-list] Table 'wpmirror.time' doesn't exist

From: Matt
Subject: [Wp-mirror-list] Table 'wpmirror.time' doesn't exist
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 00:40:17 -0800

I am attempting to run wp-mirror for the first time on Ubuntu Trusty 14.04.

I have the storage capacity to mirror "en" wikipedia, so I have that selected in local.conf

Each line printed by the state machine is preceded by:

ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'wpmirror.time' doesn't exist

That database has two tables, 'files' and 'priority'.

The initial launch of the state machine emitted some lisp warnings.

Should I abort my run and start over? Is this normal?

Please CC as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thank you,

Matt