ww-tedit-dev

[ww-tedit-dev] emacs shows function names in different color

From: petar marinov
Subject: [ww-tedit-dev] emacs shows function names in different color
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:58:39 -0800

I saw on one of my colleagues' screens how emacs does the syntax highlighting -- function names standout in purple. Emacs recognizes variable declarations and types are shown in different color. The syntax highlighting is actually too abundant to be useful, but featurewise it is there and it is more that we can deliver at the moment. On other hand, emacs is perceptibly slower, even on 2Ghz machines.
-petar