ww-tedit-dev

[ww-tedit-dev] py_syntax patch

From: petar marinov
Subject: [ww-tedit-dev] py_syntax patch
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:14:29 -0800

In c_syntax there is a makefile which is in CVS. It is used for a reference for compilation of .l to .c. Now in the python syntax patch there are both py.l and py.c, makefile is not absolutely necessary. I think though, it is prudent if such a makefile is prepared for py_syntax also. Please send me one. I'm currently applying and the patch and fixing the messed up .dsp, the makefile can be added postfactum to cvs.
-petar