www-ar-translators

[Arabic-translators] Tasks

From: Hossam Hossny
Subject: [Arabic-translators] Tasks
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 03:31:39 +0200

Dear Jalal,

I prefer to handle all the administrative tasks, publishing, email lists,
communications with the GNU webmaster, etc.. as well as a part of the
translations while you and the rest of our team handle the translations.

The website that will be about the team will be www.nongnu.org/arabic/ feel
free to make it.

As you will translate index.html to index.ar.html, that leaves us with
philosophy.html, free-sw.html and linux-and-gnu.html that hopefully every
member of our team post a message saying what page he will handle.

Finally, I will handle uploading the translated version of the html files to
all their respective places (i.e, www.gnu.org www.gnu.org/arabic, etc..) all
you have to do is sending me the files as attachments via the mailing list.

Don't forget to take a look at
http://gnu.trexle.com/server/standards/README.translations.html for a
guidline about translation.

Cheers,