www-es-general

[GNU-traductores] Fwd: Translation RE:/sco/sco-without-fear.html

From: Andrew Thompson
Subject: [GNU-traductores] Fwd: Translation RE:/sco/sco-without-fear.html
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:35:13 -0700

Aquí está la respuesta de Eben Moglen, el autor de "Sco Without Fear"
~Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eben Moglen <address@hidden>
Date: September 25, 2005 6:13:01 AM PDT
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Translation

I meant that SCO was creating false law to support their position.
They were, in my view, "making up" their claims that the GPL was
unconstitutional, incompatible with copyright, etc.  That  turned out
to be incontrovertible very quickly: SCO gave up all that nonsense in
due course.