www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public

[Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Re: [gnu.org #351798] Unacceptable

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Re: [gnu.org #351798] Unacceptable behavior of Malayalam coordinator and www-ml administrator
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:45:02 +0530

Hi Anivar,

If removing inactive members is the logic why ramakrishan is still in
project.

Ramakrishan was informed of the present status of the project a few days back itself.  Since he was sick he could not respond to my emails. I had to personally call him over the phone today to inform him of the developments that is occurring in the GNU Malayalam Project.

He has been removed from the project because he could also not contribute to the project for a long time. Because of his personal commitments he has indicated that he cannot continue to contribute any further.

Thanks+Regards,
--
VivekVC