www-nl-translators

Re: [Www-nl-translators] [gnu.org #1185370] mail-lists

From: Willem Mali
Subject: Re: [Www-nl-translators] [gnu.org #1185370] mail-lists
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 02:29:31 +0100

Hi all,

Here's an update on my translation work and comments on the mailman issues:

I haven't gotten around to the translations, because my holiday ended
up surprisingly hectic.
Instead of preparing for the next semester. I'm preparing notes and
working on my business
infrastructure, and I'll be meeting my first client as a freelancer
this Tuesday.

Because of this, I think it'll take me an additional three weeks to
get the translations ready. I will
be posting them one by one as soon as I've translated them, so I have
better chances of getting
early feedback.

On mailman: I've not experienced issues with it (that I'm aware of), I
do know that none of the
mailman emails ended up in Google's spam filter for me. Of course you
free to not use it, and I'd
be OK with using a CC list, or perhaps some other medium such as
Matrix (with the Riot. mobile/
web clients), IRC or Signal.

Best regards,
Willem