www-pt-br-general

Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #1145888] Updating Brazilian Portuguese

From: Ineiev via RT
Subject: Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #1145888] Updating Brazilian Portuguese translations
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 04:14:12 -0400

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 08:03:38PM -0400, Rafael Fontenelle via RT wrote:

> > Could you submit the updated POs to web-translators?
> >

> Sure. I'm send as attachment in this email, but please let me know if you
> need a new email for it.
>
> Please find as attachment the following updated PO files:
> - education/po/education.pt-br.po
> - education/po/edu-schools.pt-br.po
> - philosophy/po/free-sw.pt-br.po
> - philosophy/po/not-ipr.pt-br.po
> - philosophy/po/open-source-misses-the-point.pt-br.po
> - philosophy/po/surveillance-vs-democracy.pt-br.po
> - distros/po/common-distros.pt-br.po
> - distros/po/free-system-distribution-guidelines.pt-br.po
>
> Also, I added a new translation of priority article, in case you want to
> commit it as well:
> - education/po/edu-cases-india-irimpanam.pt-br.po

Thank you!

I've committed free-sw and surveillance-vs-democracy, they only needed
minor updates; for the rest, I'd like to let people more time to review
them.

(By the way, the image in surveillance-vs-democracy is also
localizable in theory, though it isn't gettextized: the translators
are to submit localized versions).