www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] GET BACK TO ME ASAP!

From: wangqin
Subject: [Chinese-authors] GET BACK TO ME ASAP!
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:14:18 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Friend,

Your first reaction to this mail will be that of total rejection,
scared and maybe disbelief,owning largely to the atrocities people
commit these days,but this mail comes from a devastated,sorrowful and
emotional laden soul that needs compassion from a kind and good
spirited person to wipe away my tears and appropriate my dream.As you
read this,I don't want you to feel sorry for me,because,I believe
everyone dies someday.

I write you in good faith,hoping that you will treat this letter as a
desperate search for assistance in a matter that shall benefit both of
us.A random search based on your locality from the Internet produced
your address,Please i apologise for this medium of contact as it
appears the only definate way i can have assistance with this matter.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.It has defiled all forms
of medical treatment,I am very worried as the doctors have informed me
that its terminal.I don't know how much time I have left on earth,hence
this urgent mail to you.

My Name is Wang Qin an investment banker and credit officer with one
of the leading (Finance Trust House) here in the United Kingdom. In my
department I discovered an abandoned funds in an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customer (MR. Christian Eich) who died along with
his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash.
See: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I have been managing his Bank accounts in the united kingdom,and some
Properties which he had put out for sale.The properties which have long
been put out on sale have been paid for,and the money paid has long
been deposited into his bank account. I have contacted you to assist in
repatriating the money and estate left behind by my client before they
get confiscated or declared unserviceable by my Bank.Particularly,the
bank has issued me with a notice to provide any of his next of kin or
have the account confiscated within a short period of time.My late
client has an account valued at 18 Million United States Dollars.

I therefore made further investigation,with the personel department
and discovered that he did not declare any kin or relations in all his
official documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.This
sum of 18 million is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being
rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.No one will
ever come forward to claim it.The banking law and guidelines here
stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Six years,the
money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my
deceased client,so that the proceeds of his account valued at 18
Million United States Dollars can be paid to you and shared between us
to enable me further my treatment.I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will
prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in
place as the next of kin.

Your percentage will be declared to you as soon as you indicate your
interest by sending down the following information to enable the quick
processing of all legal documents making you the relation or next of
kin of the deceased.
1.Your full name and address
2.Your telephone and fax number for easy communication.
3.Your company's name and address.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Trust me
as his Manager of his Estates,as i have all the needed information,that
this is a risk-free relationship.

You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country owing to my
state of health.

In case you don't accept,please do not let me out to the security and
international media as I am giving you this information in total trust
and confidence.I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in
good faith and reply me on address@hidden

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks you.

Yours Faithfully,