www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Dearly Beloved

From: Hashim Hussein
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Dearly Beloved
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 11:31:38 +0000

Dear Beloved,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will die someday. My name is Hashim Hussein, a merchant in Dubai, in
the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defied all
forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to
live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was
always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I
now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this
world, I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.
Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and
assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close
friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so I have decided
to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last
good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of
my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there to charity organizations in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept
the money to themselves.
Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what
I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of Fourteen million dollars $14,000,000.00 that I have with a
finance institution in Europe.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatche it to charity
organizations.
I have set aside 20% for you and some expences that may incure during the
proccess of these transaction.
God be with you.Please reach me via my personal
email address of: address@hidden Also remember to please keep this known to
yourself alone and I at least for now, as I am doing this as a contribution to
life on earth.
I will also appreciate if you provide me with your
contact mobile/tel numbers, so that i can forward
them to my bankers who would contact you and
guide you through the whole process.
I await your urgent response.
Regards,
Hashim Hussein.

SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a tariffe vantaggiose!
Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
http://voice.repubblica.it